Thursday, March 5, 2015

asunder [written 3/4/2015]

time to burn the plague away with angry invectives, and remember that you are capable of far worse. don't ever forget you can play that certain groove of destruction, as I forget sometimes. I sing an octave too high, and my voice cracks. but you're better than that, aren't you? you can throw the enemies from the walls! fucking muster the troops! of late, my vim has waned and my vigor is lacking, therefore I rely upon you. please take it to them in visceral style, and leave none able to give lip in petulant response. there is a specific configuration of armament in which can be implemented, despite current milquetoast ideologies. it's been colloquially saddled with the monicker of a "voice". your's, in point of fact. raise such into decibel levels rivaling the motherfucking nuclear deterrent! sing those goddamn bombs right out of the atmosphere! and sing it well, because you won't get another chance! the counter is counting down. your choice regarding the direction. we go back, or we go forward, or we just flail the fuck around in some dizzy maelstrom of nothing ever happenning ever. smart guys call it absolute zero, and we approach that shit closer & closer everyday. make it cease, please, create a situation where the need for a change is not only necessary, but required. I'm losing ability, and I am counting upon yours, you fucking lambs.

No comments:

Post a Comment