Wednesday, July 1, 2015

REPURPOSED [6.23.2015]

I take this pain in my head, and I repurpose it as vehemence.  I ball up my culpability like yellow cake & save it for a rainy day. I am the other shoe awaiting the inevitable impact. I am the designated asshole. I am physics at its worst, and I drag the moon into my business. I am the blackboard, and I am the screech of errant chalk. I take this "sudden but eventual betrayal" and repurpose it as kindling. I am the scrapings from your favorite thing to scrape. I am the squint derived from an unscratchable itch. I am the looking glass through which you fall. I am the six feet of earth you need to remove from your grave. I am the tiny bubble in your IV, unfortunately. I make a fist and leave my apologies in the space within. I am the Ace Of Spades that falls through the grate. I am the bump on your log. I am the left hand in the warm water. I am the space in which you crawl. I vomit my guilt into your kitchen sink and wipe my mouth with your secrets. I fucking hate everything, and everything fucking hates me. and I repurpose that scorn into a viable fuel source called sustainable vitriol.

No comments:

Post a Comment